Click Here for an Application for Employment
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with older learners with moderate to severe autism preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years previous community-based experience with older learners with moderate to severe autism preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in psychology, education, special education, or related field, preferred.
staff required to attend conferences for continuing education in
addition to in-service training provided by the program and our
Professional Advisory Board. On a rotating basis all staff will
have the opportunity to attend the annual National Autism Conference at
Penn State in August as well as the annual conference of The
Organization for Autism Research.
- All staff will be certified in First Aid, CPR and CME.
Behavior Analyst (Clinical Supervisor)
- Minimum of two years previous experience with older learners with autism
- Demonstrated ability to perform functional analysis, formulate hypothesis, collect and analyze data.
- Demonstrated previous experience in direct supervision of other direct care staff.
- Masters degree preferred, Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous community based experience with older learners with moderate to severe autism preferred.
Program Director/Community Coordinator
- Minimum of 2-3 years with community based instruction with older learners with autism
Previous experience in identifying community-based opportunities in
mainstream, competitive employment for vocational opportunities.
ability to identify and maintain a database of currently available
post-21 living and vocational opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in creating; where necessary; appropriate living and vocational post-2l opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a comprehensive community-based team.
ability to cultivate memberships with community businesses to create
community opportunities for students at little or no cost to the
ability to formulate and present educational materials and programs to
schools, area businesses, service organizations and neighborhoods to
increase awareness, acceptance and further the availability of
opportunities in the community as well as participation of the
community in the program.
- Masters degree or equivalent in social work, psychology, education, or related field.
2 years experience with case management service coordination for
individuals with developmental disabilities; previous experience with
- Extensive knowledge of SSA regulations and work incentive programs
- Extensive knowledge of formal county or commonwealth programs, services, or sources of funding
- Knowledge of, and experience (minimum 2 years) with, the Consolidated waiver
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and coordinate among formal and informal service delivery systems
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with families and community stake holders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement an Individualized Family Service Plan.
- Basic understanding of the principles of applied behavior analysis.